Tuesday, January 17, 2012

To Tame a Tiger...or NOT!

Written 24 February 2010

Oh my! Did YOUR world stop b/c Tiger Woods gave a press conference? I sure hope not. It was a great disappointment. Especially if you're the kind of person who WOULD drop everything and listen in. You know, listen in on what he was really doing the past few years, who he was really doing it with and how many times he did it and so on.

No, he didn't give us any of that. He just stood there in a robotic state and took full responsibility for his actions. Dah! What does that mean anyway? Of course he takes full responsibility. I don't recall anyone coming forth admitting that they forced him...Andrew is busy.

Oh, and the best part was when he scolded us, the media, for hounding Elin. News flash son, no one would be hounding Elin if you hadn't been hounding a dozen other women around the globe. It's all very chivalrous, Tiger, to bring your wife unbearable grief and then protect her from the bad guys. And yes, we want the details. This is America. We invented titillating, scandalous tabloids and we invented you too. Play by the rules or get burned. You gotta take the good w/the bad there buddy ole pal.

The other notable thing Tiger said was "There has never been an episode of domestic violence in our marriage. Ever." Well I guess that depends on what your definition of "is" is.

Tiger's harem of girlfriends feel betrayed and deceived b/c he didn't mention them or apologize to them for what "he put them through". Ok. I could barely write that I was laughing so hard. The sheer thought of THEM feeling betrayed is mind bending. I'm pretty sure Elin is the one and only claimant of the holy grail of betrayal here.

The Mistresses: Two of them were actually interviewed on some titillating, scandalous tabloid show; there's clearly enough money and self-importance to go around.
Jamie Grubbs said "If I was Elin I would have just rolled my eyes and walked away". Of course you would have. You're a twit. "If I were Elin I would have wanted a public I love you and I'm willing to sacrifice everything to have what I have with her because I love her". Of course you would b/c you're a twit who clearly reads romance novels.
Jamie also went on to say "He spent three years of his life lying and deceiving to these women, to me, to these women he supposedly cared about. To me." I told my readers when this story first broke that there was more to this story than met the eye.

Donald Trump had great advice for Tiger. He said Tiger should just let Elin go b/c there's too much pain to get over (I concur). Donald said that every time he's not accounted for she will go into a frenzy (I concur). Donald said Tiger should just get a divorce, be a great golfer and be the playboy he wants to be (I concur).

It's rare that a Tiger changes his stripes.

No comments: